The Vertical Broaching Machine types may be obtained in either push or pull type. Vertical machines are used in multiple operations since they are convenient to pass work from one machine to another. Vertical machines require an operator platform or a pit and are more economical of floor space than the horizontal type. Modern vertical broaches are offered with both hydraulic and electro-mechanical drives. But hydraulic drives are the most common because they cost less.
We manufacture Pull Type Hydraulic Vertical Broaching Machines, Fully Automatic (with Auto Retriever arrangement ), and Semi Auto (without Retriever) machines. In both the machines, the Power Pack can be attached with the machine body in case the customer has space limitations.
We manufacture both standard ( stroke & tonnage capacity) and Non Standard Broaching Machines.
- Machine Stroke – 20 to 80 inches
- Broach Force – 3 to 50 tons
- Cycle time – 18 to 60 seconds
- Broach tool type – Conventional or spiral design
- Hydraulic system – Up to 1000 L
- Coolant system – Coolant pump back compatible
- Lubrication system – Automatic
- Cutting speed – Variable up to 8m/min.
- Return speed – Variable up to 12m/min.
- Electrical system – Siemens, Schneider, Mitsubishi
- Part fixture design – Manual/Auto Load
- Machine height – Up to 20 feet
- Loader Gauge System
- False plate
- Hydraulic Oil cooler
- Machine Vibration Pad
- PLC Control
- Broaching Fixture
- Part Auto Load System
- Chip Conveyer